Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Call for Submission and a Contest

 


These look promising.  I plan on submitting to both of them. 













The other one I wanted to post is This One.  It has Mort Castle!  I'm a huge fan of this man's work.

From their website:

We know how difficult it can be for new writers to break onto the scene. It seems that most presses are either closed for submissions or are invite only. It can get frustrating, we understand. Sinister Grin Press wants to give the new guys and gals a chance to get their foot in the door. Introducing the Fresh Meat Writing Contest! An elimination competition for fresh talent in horror fiction. We are looking for new novels. The winner will receive a contract for their book, along with an advance and royalties. But we’re not going to make it easy on you.

I love how they've put this one together.  In fact, it has me genuinely excited.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment